Pages

wonderful tonight - Eric Clapton

මේ සිoදුව ටිකක පරන සිoදුවක්,නමුත් ගිටාර් 1කට හොදට ගෑලපෙනවා,ලස්සන මෙලඩි 1ක් ප්ලේ කරලා බලන්න.....
Verse 1:
G                    D/F#
    It’s late in the evening,
C                        D
    She’s wondering what clothes to wear
G                   D/F#
    She puts on her make-up
C                   D
    And brushes her long blonde hair.
C                D
    And then she asks me,
G              Em
    “Do I look alright?”
            C             D           G
And i say, “Yes, you look wonderful tonight.”

G/ /D// F#/ / // C/ / /// D/ / // x2

Verse 2:
G              D/F#
    We go to a party
C                D
    And everyone turns to see
G                  D/F#
    This beautiful lady
C                   D
    That’s walking around with me
C                D
    And then she asks me,
G               Em
   “Do u feel alright?”
           C           D           G
And i say “Yes, I feel wonderful tonight.”


Bridge:

       C           D
I feel wonderful because i see
    G                  Em
The love-light in your eyes,
        C            D
And the wonder of it all
            C          D             
Is that you just don’t know how much I love you.

G/ /D// F#/ / // C/ / /// D/ / // x2


Verse 3:
G                   D
    It’s time to go home now
C                          D
    And I’ve got an aching head
G                     D
    So i give her the car keys,
C                       D
    And she helps me to bed.

C         D
    And I tell her
G                     Em
    As I turn off the light,
            C                 D           G        D 
I say, “ My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
      C                 D           G
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight.”

G/ /D// F#/ / // C/ / /// D/ / // x2 fade out 

0 comments:

Post a Comment